Friday, February 19, 2010

CRYiNG MACHO MAN: Erectile Projectile

Good Morning Everyone.
Over the past year I have been creating strips from jokes I've heard either at the water cooler or at parties. By the end of the day I'll have a pocket full of jokes which I transcribe to my computer or risk losing them in the laundry.

People have asked me when am I going to start writing my own stuff again and I say "I'm having fun doing these strips for now, when I stop having fun then I'll stop."

One guy left this comment on one of the websites (Buzzle) that runs my strip (which I thought was very funny): "When's this guy gonna start writing his own jokes instead of recycling the ones that are old enough to get Medicare?"

I've talk about this 'recycled joke' kick I'm on with some good friends and they all agree that I should go with my muse. A good friend of mine and fellow funny man Jim Lujan equated it to doing 'covers of the oldies' but giving it your unique touch. Another dear and close friend Michael Aushenker also agrees that it should be fun and laugh out loud!

Well with all that said and done, I'm inviting anyone to send in a or two joke they'd like to see turned into a strip. You'll get full credit and it'll be seen by thousands.

This weeks joke comes from my buddy Jim Lujan.

Enjoy,
Jose aka Crying Macho Man

ERECTILE PROJECTILE

No comments: